Saturday 23 July 2011

Project Dolphin - MvC2: Airship Stage Remix



I'm incredibly privileged to have been given permission to use footage from Joo's Combo collection DVD for this project. So first, I want to give a big thank you to both Joo and Magnetro for making it happen.

For our upcoming videogame remix EP, we're making a video to accompany all 4 tracks. Each one takes place in whichever area of the game, the original music is from (you can see Streets of Rage 2 and Secret of Mana here). This is the 3rd of those videos, with no.4 coming out in a few weeks to coincide with the actual full, free to download EP being released.

If you have even a passing interest in MvC2 and haven't seen or heard of Joo's work, I encourage you to check it out. Here's the trailer for his, 6-years in the making (!) DVD...

2 comments:

  1. I liked so much of this videos, mainly the Dhalsim combo in first video, and Chun Li in second video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All credit to Joo. I'm just grateful I was allowed to use the footage for our video :)

    ReplyDelete